Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The importance of focusing on one thing when you make money online

A lot of people I know are really proud of how much they can multi task, and are constantly doing several things at one time. I used to be like this as well, until I realized that made me do a lot of things, sure, but none of the things I was doing were made very well.

This is why I try to focus on one thing at a time these days, and this goes for my attempts to make money online as well. Sure, I do several different things in order to make money online, but I have a set schedule for each of them. This way, I know everything gets done, on time.

If you would also like to focus on one thing at a time, I suggest you do the following, for each of your online earning projects:
- Make a plan. How much do you want to make? How will you do that?
- Detail everything you need to do in order to reach your goal, including small and silly things!
- Make a schedule for when everything should be done, and stick to this schedule.

Repeat as necessary until you have reached your goal!

It does not sound so hard, does it? Well, the truth is that it isn't! You just need to focus on the right things, when they need to be done!

1 comment:

  1. Nice, I like the info, thank you. Your blog is good.

    If you need some methods on how to make even more money than you can try out Filesonic, you'll find it on the bottom of my blog: http://filesonic-money.blogspot.com/

    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete