Saturday, August 21, 2010

Book review: The 4 hour workweek

I recently got the book The 4-Hour Workweek, Expanded and Updated: Expanded and Updated, With Over 100 New Pages of Cutting-Edge Content.
because I thoght it might be an interesting and useful read for me, now that I am trying to make money online and work less. I was a bit dissappointed with the book though, it was very inspirational, but I didn't think that I got enough concrete advice from it. I know a lot of other people love this book though, but it wasn't really for me. So now I have moved on to read books about online marketing instead, even though I do plan to read some inspirational books on the side too.

Besides that, both my Triond projects and MyLot is going well. I am also getting some more clicks on my ads on my different blogs, which is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment