Monday, July 11, 2011

So how is it going for me?

I haven't blogged in a while, but just in case someone is still reading this blog regardless: I have actually managed to make a lot of money online, so again, I have been busy making money, not just writing about it!

And that's quite thrilling, when I started out all I really wanted to do was to find out if making money online was possible or not. And now I know it is!

I still can't quit my job and just work online, but I am not far from it. My own goal for quitting my job is when I make $3000 online every month, and at the moment, I am making close to $2000. So if I just keep doing what I am doing, I should get there in the end.

What makes up most of my income at the moment is content writing and translation for clients, all of which I found through different online forums. So finding some clients to work for, would be my main tip for those who want to earn online.

I also still post on MyLot, which doesn't pay that much, but the little that it does pay, adds up too.

I've also managed to sell several posts on Sponsored Reviews, which also really helps out, and I have several successful blogs that I manage as well. I've placed Google Adsense as well as some affiliate ads on those blogs, and believe it or not: People click on them!

Besides that, I have honestly dropped all other earning methods I've written about in the past, either because they were not profitable enough, or because they bored me.

So if you are also interested in making money online: Believe me when I say you can do it! I did it, and you can too!

All you need to do is to not give up. It took me a really long time to get here (I started this journey a little over a year ago), so if I had not been very patient, I might never have gotten here.

I will still keep writing here, if I can inspire anyone else to give this a try, I would be happy to, but since I am not really trying out new earning methods anymore, I find it hard to think of things to write about. So if you have any specific topics you would like me to write about, please let me know!

Good luck to everyone else with your online earnings! I am going to take a nice vacation in South America with my online earnings later this year. Can it get any better than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment