Tuesday, July 12, 2011

On my “to do”-list: Write a Mechanical Turk review

Even though my current projects are going pretty well, to keep things interesting, I thought I would still review some online earning methods every once in a while, because I totally get that not everyone who reads this blog would be happy with the earning methods I’ve chosen.

And the first online earning method I thought I would review is Mechanical Turk, since I’ve heard a lot of contradicting things about this site. Some people swear by it and love it, while others think it pays way too little to be worth anything.

So of course, I want to find out: Is Mechanical Turk worth it? Is it possible to make money with Mechanical Turk? And what separates them from other sites like Mechanical Turk?
So if you’ve ever wanted to know more about Amazon Mechanical Turk, stay tuned! A Mechanical Turk review is coming up soon!

What is Mechanical Turk?
Amazon Mechanical Turk is actually a market place, where anyone in need of help, can ask others to help them with it. Common tasks on Mechanical Turk are writing gigs, translations and such, but there really are quite a lot of other tasks there as well. Mechanical Turk is owned by Amazon, and you join it in the same way you join their affiliate program (which I am already a part of, and pleased with).

(pic from Vator)

No comments:

Post a Comment