Friday, January 14, 2011

New goals for January 2011

Like I told you guys last month, I have decided to start setting goals for myself, in order to make sure I make enough progress each month to reach my online earning goals.
These are the goals I set for myself for January:

- First of all, I want to try to post a new post on each of my blogs (I have quite a few...) this weekend. Quite a big task, but I work hard at updating all my blogs on a regular basis, so it is important to me to do this, and I think it is doable.
- I have also planned to make 3 new blogs (I already have topics in mind), so I want to start those during January as well.
- I want to add 4 of my blogs that do not have so many links into at least 20 different directories for some backlinks.
- I want to write at least 4 new posts for this blog during January.
- I also want to write at least 4 new posts for my handbag related blog during January.
- I want to join one new affiliate network.
- I need to sign up for Google alerts. I can't believe I haven't done it until now!

No comments:

Post a Comment