Thursday, June 17, 2010

My first attempt to make money

Since making money online is something you need to plan and work on for quite some time before the money starts coming in, I have decided to get started right away, even though my plan is not fully developed yet. The first thing I decided to do was to join a site called MyLot, which is basically a forum (but with some extra features that most forums do not have) where you get paid to discuss different topics with other people.

That sounds easy enough, I have actually been a member of different forums before, but without getting paid for it, so I thought I would check it out.

Before joining MyLot, I googled the site, in order to make it was a real site, that actually has been around for a while, and not a scam. Most members seem pleased with the site, which is a good sign, and so far, I quite enjoy the forum myself too.

When you join MyLot, the first thing you do is to choose things you are interested in. This is because discussions related to the things you like will be highlighted in different ways on the MyLot forum, so choosing the stuff you are actually interested in will make it easier for you to find discussions that interest you.

I am not quite sure how everything on the site works yet, but I will start finding out, and of course, I will share the information I get with my readers!

Making money online is very popular today specially in kids and teens. Also, A lot of money making programs are available over the internet. Some of them are scam. So, you need some valuable advice. You can get many information from make money online blog which instruct you for better money making.

No comments:

Post a Comment