Saturday, February 26, 2011

My biggest problem with making money online

Is not a lack of opportunities, not scammers or anything like that. By now, I have learned to see through most "too good to be true" opportunities, so I don't waste any time at all on that kind of stuff.
Instead, it is time. I never ever seem to have enough time to do all the online earning related things I wanted to do each day. This is probably because I work full time, have several private clients who I work for, and so on. But it is still annoying that my own projects get much less attention than I would hope. So I have decided to make a schedule of the things that need to be done, every week.

This is the only way to make sure I make progress, and do not just continue in the same tracks I already know are working.

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend, by the way! For me, the weekend has been quite filled with online earning related tasks so far... But remember, that's a GOOD thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment