Thursday, October 14, 2010

What sites am I still active on?

So, as some of you know, I have been trying out quite a few things lately, and I thought I would summarize them before I start telling you about new methods.


The methods that I am still using are:
MyLot (which I love! Highly recommended!)
Squidoo (not huge earnings so far, but I think the site has a lot of potential)
The Amazon Affiliate program (see above)
Google Adsense (going well for now, you can check out some of my blogs which can be found through the footer of this blog for examples of ads being shown)
Bukisa (very happy with it! Highly recommended!)

Sites I am not using anymore:
Triond (turned out to be quite the scam, planning on writing about that later, so if you are interested in knowing why I think Triond is a scam, look out for this post soon!)
Linkstoxx. (It seemed great and I even got a payment from them but the whole site is in French so it was a bit hard for me to use)
Kooday (I know people love it, but I never pay to earn, so I never really got started even)
PickyDomains (I still have no idea if this is a scam or not, but it did not give me any results, so I am staying away)

1 comment:

  1. I just sent you a friend request on myLot! I've a similar page on my blog if you want to check it out. My best moneymakers are Gather and Sidetick and Swagbucks. I'm fairly new to myLot and the question format is tough getting used to, lol. I comment more than post.

    Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!
    Ruthi
    http://abitosunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete