Monday, October 25, 2010

My experience of Tech Doctor Deals - TDD

As you know, I am quite active on MyLot, and I saw that a lot of members there were really excited about a new paid to post forum called Tech Doctor Deals, so last week I decided to see what the fuss was all about, and joined.

In my opinion:
- this site is easy to earn with, the pay for each post is good, much better than on MyLot for instance.
- the forum is very heavily moderated, which means you might not get your posts published, so it is rather easy to waste time here
- A lot of discussions are locked, so there are a lot of discussions you cannot really participate in, which I personally found to be quite frustrating.

After I was a member for a few days, the owners of the forum also changed the rules so that you basically have to be a Premium member on Tech Doctor Deals to get paid. That kind of annoyed me, since that was not the case when I joined.

Now, the cost of the Premium membership on Tech Doctor Deals is not very expensive, it costs $11.99, and I do think it is pretty easy to make more than that there, so a lot of people are still joining, but I personally do not like to pay in order to make money online, so I will not get this Premium Membership on Tech Doctor Deals. I am also still struggling to get my first payout (which I should be able to get from them, according to their rules).

So I cannot really recommend this site. I know a lot of people adore it, but it seems a bit unprofessional to me that they change the rules so much, and I can easily imagine a scenario where they do so again, so that it will be impossible to earn enough for a payout there. So this site did have potential when I found it, but I think it has the potential to turn into something really not profitable very soon.

So if you are an overly cautious person like me, I think it is better to stay away from Tech Doctor Deals (or TDD as they are also known as) for now, just in case. If it turns out to be a very serious site in the future, you can still join of course, but at least there will be more payment proofs and reviews available then!

No comments:

Post a Comment