Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What I am doing right now...

I recently got myself a private client who needs some basic SEO done for his sites, so I am about to make several hundred bucks from doing that. Private clients are really a great way to make money fast, as you can set your own prices, and work as fast or slow as you want (and agree to with the client!).

Besides that, I am reading two awesome books that I think will help me improve my online money making skills and my motivation in general: Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money-That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not! and 50 Ways to Make Google Love Your Website

I am really enjoying them both, even though 50 Ways to Make Google Love Your Website is maybe a bit too basic for me, but it is great to be reminded of some of the things you know too every once in a while!
And Rich Dad Poor Dad is really extremely inspiring! If you feel the need to change your attitude towards money and wealth, you definitely need to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment